If people love to read a lot, they tend to buy a lot of books. And all those books need to be maintained safely somewhere inside your house, also that, whenever you feel the urge to resume some novel, you can find it in no time. The bookshelves are the ultimate solution to store your valuable books and add to the decor. So, if you tend to buy books, do not let them stray, instead, buy a good-looking bookshelf and give them a home. There are going to be lots and lots of variety of book racks in the market, which may confuse you as to which one to buy. So, the following are some basic types of bookshelves, which can help you decide which one is best suited for your home, thus making shopping a little simpler.
- Standard: Back walls, support walls, and horizontal shelves are the key features that this standard style book rack holds. This large, rectangular piece of furniture makes a very decent place to keep the books, and can also display your attractive antiques very beautifully. You can find this style in any material and place it in the corner or the center of your living area or bedroom, very reasonably.
- Cubic: Unlike the long, rectangle standard style, this type of bookshelf is structured in the form of a cube. The cube may be small or high raised, depending on your collection of the books. If you choose a wooden cubic shaped bookshelf painted in some bright colors, like hot pink or fresh green, etc., it can add a chic appeal to your room and shows the boredom away.
- Sectional: You might not have an abundance of books, or you might not want some of your very favorite books to be on display, then you can opt for this modular bookshelf, wherein, the rack is divided into are various sections or compartments. Some compartments might be closed, and some might be open for a nominal display of books and display items.
- Ladder-like: The very contemporary looking ladder-like book racks give a modern appeal to the room. The frame is leaned against the wall, still balancing the books on straight horizontal planks.
- Corner: Placed in the corner of your room, these type of bookshelves space a good amount of floor space. Although they do not support a huge collection of books, instead they can be used elegantly to flaunt some limited editions and expensive miniatures.
- Barrister: These are like a full-covered storage for your books, and they can support a huge collection. Crafted for the lawyers, with the intention of storing the fat law books, this type of bookshelf features doors that enclose your collection. If you want to display some items, then place them on the top of theses book racks, no choice because these are a perfect nerd choice.