Stones are not only beautiful construction materials, but also investments as they enhance the resale value of your home. You may be surprised that even tenants look for homes with modern amenities and trendy designs. However, using natural stone veneers excessively is also not advised as they make your home look crowded. Installing only where they are required is a sensible option which saves time, money, and also makes your home look exquisite.
Stone claddings help you access luxury at lesser cost and keep up with the times. Here are some advantages that go along with these revamping materials.
- Protection from weather. Constructions made of concrete are vulnerable to the action of environmental agents such water, heat, and microorganisms. Covering the walls using stone veneers shields your wall from degrading agents and makes it look exquisite.
- Beautify walls affordable. Numerous color combinations and features make stone veneers the attractive choices for homes. Stone wall clads are an inexpensive way to give your walls, the most beautiful revamp.
- Heat resistance. Natural stones absorb radiation and release them gradually, keeping the room temperature constant, helping you avoid dependence on room heaters. When used outdoors, they resist temperature well and remain strong for years.
- Non-porous. Stone cladding are non-porous materials which protect your walls against attacks of environmental agents, thus enhancing the life of your walls.
- Man-made. Stone cladding are composites of stone pieces glued together as tiles. Stone claddings can also be man-made, usually of concrete, resembling the looks of materials such as wood, stones, ceramic, etc.
- Easy customizable. Unlike stone, tiles are easier to cut and customize, saving you of troubles of heavy cutting work.
- Light on walls. Stone tiles are heavy and many times not viable options for old buildings. In earthquake prone zones they are not advisable the construction becomes vulnerable to damage and are lighter with look good as well.
- Enhances life. By protecting your wall against moisture and degrading agents, natural stone veneers add years to your construction.
- Low cost. Cheaper compared to stones, but they are in no way less attractive.